[Commotion-discuss] Best Strategy for Our project?

Adam Longwill adam.longwill at metamesh.org
Wed May 4 14:53:06 EDT 2016

Meta Mesh in Pittsburgh has begun developing a working system compatible
with Commotion (we use OLSR that grew from using Commotion) running stock
OpenWRT.

You can find our instructions on our website:
http://www.metamesh.org/#!how-to-configure-a-router/b7luv

And we will be shipping pre-built indoor and outdoor routers using 2.4 GHz
as soon as we finish manufacturing the cases at www.metamesh.tech
<http://www.metamesh.tech>.

Feel free to join our IRC channel on Freenode at #PittMesh if you have any
further questions.

Adam