[CMI-CM] First Message

wolfgang at imsa.edu wolfgang at imsa.edu
Wed Jun 7 08:34:14 CDT 2000

This is just a test message welcoming everyone to the new mailing list
for Critical Mass.

I am hosting all this stuff on my own server and I am still
configuring some things so bear with me if there are bugs.

I am still building the webpage but at least it has a place now so you
can tell your friends about it and publish the URL on flyers.

http://critical-mass.groogroo.com

If anyone has anything to put on the site just send me a note.

You will probably notice that these mails appear to come from
"critical-mass at imsahp.isdn.uiuc.edu" even though the list is really
"critical-mass at lists.groogroo.com". Both addresses will work for now
but at some future time only the latter one will work. I'll let
everyone know when that happens, you can ignore this information for
now.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @=
wolfgang at imsa.edu - IMSA '95 - http://www.imsa.edu/~wolfgang/