[CMI-CM] CRITICAL MASS RIDE this Friday!

cara saunders carasaunders at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:52:14 CDT 2000

Hello!
  The next critical mass bike ride will take place this Friday at 5 p.m.  Is
everyone ready? I hope that we have a big crowd this time.
   There are a few things that need to be worked out before Friday.  If you
have any input on what you think the route should be please send your
suggestions.
    Also, I would like the route to end at a place that we could all sit,
have a drink and talk.  I would like us to discuss where we would like to go
with this group.  The critical mass bike rides are a great tactic, and up
until this point that’s all it has been, a tactic with no target.  We need
to decide what our goals are and who can help us achieve those goals.
     So send your thoughts about the route and a possible ending spot for a
gathering; and send it soon. I want to tell everyone the plan by Thursday.
    A lot of you have had great ideas and suggestions since the last ride
and they haven’t really gone anywhere yet. Hopefully this meeting will be a
way for everyone to share ideas and for the group to gain a sense of
direction and purpose.
    See you Friday!
Cara Saunders