[CMI-CM] CRITICAL MASS RIDE this Friday!

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 27 16:29:47 CDT 2000

At 03:25 PM 6/27/00 -0500, Arun wrote:

>I did research before our first ride, and I found the Austin and
>Australia (Melbourne?) links entertaining and informative.  Lots
>of great signs and flyers abound.
>
>It might be great to flyer (hence, xerocracy) the town... with recycled
>paper, of course!

Well, while I was scarfing down my lunch I made up a couple of flyers, that
are mostly identical.  One for this Friday specifically, and one that says
"last friday of every month."

They're up in .pdf format (which requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader at
http://www.adobe.com).

As a temporary place until I can upload them to the official site, you can
download them from here:
http://www.lll.uiuc.edu/p-riism/cm/

Please let me know if you have suggestions on them.

--Paul