[CMI-CM] CRITICAL MASS RIDE this Friday!

Ted Tourlentes ted at net66.com
Wed Jun 28 15:26:46 CDT 2000

Hi Cara,

I recommend using this Friday's ride to draw attention to Champaign's
comprehensive plan update -- to let public know about the July 5 open
house (details below).

FYI - if some riders could also go to the Thurs June 29 open house,
that'd be great.

Ted

______________

e - P R A I R I E   F L Y E R
Newsletter of the Sierra Club Prairie Group

= = = = =

From the Champaign Planning Department:

Help shape Champaign's future...

Your input is needed to help update the Comprehensive Plan

The Comprehensive Plan describes a vision of where and what our
community would like to be in 15-20 years and establishes long range
policies for achieving the vision.

Come and review the proposed changes to the plan and give us your
thoughts and comments.

Thursday, June 29, 2000

Comprehensive Plan Open House
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:  Douglass Branch Library, 504 East Grove Street

    Presentation at 7:00 PM

Wednesday, July 5, 2000

Comprehensive Plan Open House
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:  Champaign Public Library, 505 S. Randolph

    Presentation at 7:00 PM

For more info:
City of Champaign planning department, 217-351-4486

= = = = =

Sierra Club
Challenge to Sprawl Campaign
http://www.sierraclub.org/sprawl