[CMI-CM] CCSO troubles

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Fri Jun 30 06:08:42 CDT 2000

CCSO is giving me troubles because I have pointed
critical-mass.groogroo.com at my personal machine which is still on
the University's network. I had planned on transitioning off of
University networks in the next few weeks but they are being really
inflexible. I have recieved and ultimatum that I have to take the
critical-mass site off of UIUC's network ASAP.

So I am going to scramble to find an alternative host for it. There
may be some downtime both on this list and on the website. I am going
to try to keep it up at least until today's ride.

Anyway, if you experience any downtime, things will be back up within
a few days, I promise.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @=
wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/

NOTE: I am transitioning to a new mail server. Email sent from this
address may appear to come from wolfgang at imsahp.isdn.uiuc.edu but this
address is not permanent. You should send all email to me to
wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com. Thank you.