[CMI-CM] Public meeting (CATS)

Kevin Phillips kevin.phillips at ci.champaign.il.us
Mon Nov 27 11:24:35 CST 2000

Bill, please post to Critical mass group, I don't think I can do this
from work, but I'm going to try.I'm on the list from home. Sorry about
the short notice, I just got it today.

Campus Area Transportation Stusy, Phase II
Public Meeting Notice

Wednesday, November 29, 2000

Temple Hoyne Buell Hall
Plym Auditorium (near NW entrance)
611 Laredo Taft Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Project Presentations:
5:30 & 7:00 pm
(both presentations will be the same)

And from the notice:
Parking will be available after 5:00 pm in lot E2, directly west of the
building.

I assume there are bike racks somewhere, but they were not listed. I am
not exactly stunned. This is the useful public forum to get biking
issues on the agenda early, often & prominently. Come one, come all.