[CMI-CM] Ride this Friday -- Poster the town!

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 26 21:05:25 CDT 2000

Just a simple reminder that the regular monthly Critical Mass ride is this
Friday at 5:00pm at the Alma Mater.

Last week at the Car-Free Day ride people had signs to post on their bikes
and themselves and I think this really helped improve our visibility and
let bystanders know who we are.  So please take a few moments to decorate
yourself and your bike before Friday's ride.

Also, don't forget about postering and stickering.  There are downloadable
posters and sticker templates on the cmi cm webpage
(http://critical-mass.groogroo.com) -- or you can design and post your
own.  The next two days are time to get more cyclists aware of the ride.

Bring a friend or two, and see you on Friday!

--Paul