[CMI-CM] Fwd: Re: Champaign recycling lte

William Saylor wsaylor at prairienet.org
Fri Apr 13 14:06:01 CDT 2001

On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Arun Bhalla wrote:

> I can't imagine anyone from Critical Mass being opposed to improved
> recycling in Champaign, but I don't think we can speak for Critical Mass
> "membership" since we're a xerocracy and not a democracy.  We could
> flyer the town red, though.
>
> That's my opinion, anyway.  I'm curious as to what others thin[k].

Critical Mass is an event, for a simple common purpose.  In addition, CM
is a mass not a unit.  It's not an organization.  We have collectively
previously discussed appropriate communications re CM as being individual
explanations of why we participate in CM.  There is not supposed to be an
"on behalf of" CM.

-Rider X