[CMI-CM] Fwd: Re: Champaign recycling lte

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 13 02:05:01 CDT 2001

I don't know what the deal is with Michelle not being able to send messages.

I can't imagine anyone from Critical Mass being opposed to improved
recycling in Champaign, but I don't think we can speak for Critical Mass
"membership" since we're a xerocracy and not a democracy.  We could
flyer the town red, though.

That's my opinion, anyway.  I'm curious as to what others thing.  Certainly
recycling is along the lines of some others' (but certainly not all members')
goals for Critical Mass.

Arun