[CMI-CM] Critical Mass ride this Friday!

Jason Kwiatkowski lessthanjason at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:35:02 CDT 2001

yeah! throw your spam-etiquette out the door and send messages to the other
organizations you belong to.

i've got some big sidewalk chalk (not much), anyone want to chalk up the
alma mater tonight?  we've at least got to leave some left over to give her
a moustache...

i've got new tires, yee-haa!

jason