[CMI-CM] postering for August ride

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:11:02 CDT 2001

Great!  All existing posters are at the web site:
http://critical-mass.groogroo.com

Probably the best thing to have at Quad day would be little handbills, like
a 1/4 sheet.

I was planning on doing some flyering myself--perhaps those who are
interested can divide up territory to guarantee best coverage.

I'm flexible, though I'm in the Quad area every day.  It's also easy for me
to cover central urbana, but can go wherever.

--Paul