[CMI-CM] postering for August ride

Cope Cumpston cumpston at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 20 14:35:01 CDT 2001

OK, I'll make up a bunch with the specific August 31 date and get small ones
to Quad Day (to a sympathetic table, probably IMC). What about distributing
other posters? if anyone wants some, contact me directly and we can figure out
a pick-up point -- or I could leave some at the IMC for pick-up.

Shouldn't we change the time of the ride to 5:15? that seems to be more
accurate than 5, and allows more working people to join in --

Cope