[CMI-CM] Fwd: slightly amusing bicycle advocacy

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 17 03:51:48 CST 2001

That's awesome.

On a completely unrelated note, I think Activities Day (indoor version of
Quad Day) is coming up soon, on Tuesday, January 23rd.  Are there any groups
some Critical Mass bikers/students could naturally hang out with during the
day or drop off some little informational fliers to make a big January
ride and an increasingly growing entourage throughout the spring...?

Arun

"less Jason, more Kwiatkowski" writes:
> the lighter side...
>
> >Cool. I hadn't seen that one, looks great though. I did just run into Chunk
> >666, some bicycle chopper afficianados. They've made quite a thorough page,
> >and quite a unifying theory too for that matter...
> >
> >http://www.dclxvi.org/chunk/index.html
> >
> >be sure and check out the 'what is chunk 666' page
>

> jason k

Arun Bhalla