[CMI-CM] Re: UIUC Activities Day

William Saylor wsaylor at prairienet.org
Wed Jan 17 09:31:32 CST 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001, Arun Bhalla wrote:

> On a completely unrelated note, I think Activities Day (indoor version of
> Quad Day) is coming up soon, on Tuesday, January 23rd.  Are there any groups
> some Critical Mass bikers/students could naturally hang out with during the
> day or drop off some little informational fliers to make a big January
> ride and an increasingly growing entourage throughout the spring...?

I'm guessing Students for Environmental Concerns (SECS).  This is copied
accordingly to SECS contacts listed in the Environmental Resources
newsletter (available at the University YMCA), in case they're not on CM
list.  SECS is possibly meeting tonight at 6:30 pm at the University Y,
1001 S. Wright St., C. -- was their regular time last semester.

-Bill