[CMI-CM] Ride this coming Friday!

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 21 04:40:12 CST 2001

As Bill Saylor reminded me at the UC IMC open house on Friday night,
this coming Friday is the last Friday of the month, so it's Ride Time
once again.  This could stand to be the biggest ride since October, if
not even bigger.  Students are back in town, it's early in the
semester, the weather won't be crummy like it was in December, and we have
a whole new federal government!

So let's spread the word, promote, and be sure to bring 2 friends on Friday.
If anyone has suggestions for routes, feel free to post ideas to the list!

Arun
random daily cyclist