[CMI-CM] Where Is Everyone?

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 26 23:49:01 CDT 2001

Hey, there are still 68 people subscribed to this list, and at the last few
rides we've been lucky to see 10 folks.

Where is everybody?

How can we be Critical Mass without the Mass?

It works and it's fun when YOU show up.  It's even more fun when you bring
FRIENDS.

If there's something you think would make the ride better or more fun, then
please suggest it or do it!

Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as it looks now I'm afraid
there just isn't much interest.  It's become more critical than mass.

a fellow bicyclist,

Paul