[CMI-CM] Where Is Everyone?

Molly Stentz molly at clamcenter.org
Fri Jul 27 12:26:02 CDT 2001

I know where I am and it's too busy! I participate in things when I feel
there is a compelling reason to. I would participate, as I've mentioned
previously, if I felt it were linked to political action, ie there would
be some consequence as a result of our actions. Otherwise it is just a fun
ride and one I don't usually think about. I know people have expressed an
aversion to anything political in the past, but I imagine other activist
folk might feel the same way as I do - ? Just my 2 cents since you asked!

-Molly