[CMI-CM] Friday's ride

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 22 02:25:02 CDT 2001

We have a ride Friday.  I'll do some promotion, likely the usual hitting
up the campus.  Other efforts would be cool, too.

Some people were talking about doing a ride on Halloween with costumes.
That could be fun if it happens.  If there isn't much interest, we might
be better off focusing on this Friday's ride, which we could also wear
costumes for, like we did last year (some of us were scary SUVs on two
wheels).  I guess the only way to gauge interest for a 10/31 ride is
to say "yeah, I'll ride on 10/31" and/or to put up flyers for it.

ride on,
Arun