[CMI-CM] Next Critical Mass less than 2 weeks away!

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 24 02:50:01 CDT 2001

Hi Rawley,

We always start (and almost always end) our rides at Alma Mater - Wright &
Green in Urbana.  A few routes are listed on our website at
critical-mass.groogroo.com.  We had one ride go out to Marketplace and
back.  Normally our rides have been in the University-Vine-Florida-Prospect
box (except for one ride out to Florida and Philo).

I might as well take this opportunity to point out we have under 5 days
before this month's ride.  Everyone should do what they can -- flyer
and tag bikes, talk it up with friends, bring friends to rides, etc.

Friday, September 28, 5:15pm, Alma Mater

Arun

"Rawley Greene" writes:
> This will be my first time at critical mass.  What have your routes consited
> of in the past?  I've lived here for 13 years and know my way around.
>
> -Rawley

Arun Bhalla