[CMI-CM] Ride this Friday!

Arun Bhalla bhalla at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 22 23:04:01 CDT 2002

It's July, and it's been a scorcher.  This Friday is the last Friday of the
month, which means it's time for another Critical Mass.  Let's try to
make this one happen for real.  Jane and I were flyering earlier today,
admidst triple-digit heat indexes, sweating like crazy.  I hope we didn't
work in vain, so let's make it a big one, especially for the summer.
The May and June rides didn't really happen, so it might be nice to bike
to Bradley & Market this time, like we planned for last time, to commemorate
the bike accident that happened to a friend there last month, and the
generally dangerous intersection that it is.

Whoop it up

Arun