[CMI-CM] Ride this Friday!

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 23 06:34:04 CDT 2002

I've never been on a ride, though I have been on the list for
some time and keep thinking that I will go.  I ride my bike
every day.  I bet a lot of other people are like me.

You didn't say where you are meeting or when.  I remember that
you start at the statue of the Alma Mater at Green and Wright.
I don't remember when you start.  You should always say when and
where for those of us who have never gone.

Also, you should say something like "let me know if you are
planning to show up" because if you can get people to send
you e-mail, they will be a little more likely to show up.
People who make a committment are likely to keep it.

-Ralph Johnson