[CMI-CM] mp3s needed

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Fri Aug 27 14:36:33 CDT 2004

Could folks please send to me or make available to me MP3s of
interesting stuff that should be on our rolling broadcast today at
critical mass? Anything bike or anti-RNC related or just good party
music to keep spirits high.

Don't forget to bring a portable radio to critical mass today!

Bring signs encouraging people to tune into 104.5FM.