[CMI-CM] New Rides

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Sep 7 19:49:14 CDT 2005

Hey Zack, others.

Rather than ride the 2 miles to campus with my family and have no one there, I've been waiting for someone to say they'll be there.

If anyone's been riding, we'll just start showing up with the kids.

Has anyone done this lately?  (It's great fun)

Ken

Ken Urban
Assoc. Prof., Computer Science
Parkland College

Office: B129A
           (217)-353-2246
>>> "Zachary C. Miller" <zach at chambana.net> 09/07/05 7:41 PM >>>
The webpage hasn't been updated but I think there have been rides at
least in the past year. The ride is still scheduled for the last
friday of every month at 5:15pm from the Alma Mater. That will be the
case FOREVER. No one has to call a ride for it to happen, you just
have to show up. For all I know, even though I haven't been there,
there have been rides every month for the last few years.

Anyone who wants to can print up some fliers and put them on bikes
announcing the ride on the last friday of the month at 5:15 from the
alma mater.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/