[CMI-CM] html

Andrew Wagner awagner at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 7 21:34:45 CDT 2005

Here is some modified html.  I removed anything that made it look
like the site is dead, including the entire past rides section.  I
also deleted a dead link and added a link to a guy selling some
shirts that I like.  i.e.

http://1lesscar.com/FREEDOM%20boy.jpg

If someone is enterprising enough to keep the "Next Ride" and the
"Previous Rides" sections up to date, more power to them, but out of
date information is worse than no information at all.