[CMI-CM] Green Santa Event (Sat. 12/13/08)

Rick Langlois ricklanglois at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:42:40 CST 2008

 Area cyclists were invited to host an information table for people
interested in various forms of improving sustainable practices in their
daily lives. CCB will host an info table at this event this coming Saturday.
Volunteers from any bike group are welcome and we will hand out information
about your bike group, as always.
Perhaps you will have a chance to swing by for the festivities of the free
event.

Happy Holidays from ChampaignCountyBikes.org

*
Greetings!*

The Community Center for the Arts is teaming up with local artists,
musicians, and environmental groups to bring you an enjoyable afternoon of

*music, theater, and art for the whole family* on

*Saturday, December 13, from 3:00 to 5:00 pm at Lincoln Square in Urbana!*

This link has more information:

http://www.c-4a.org/Green_Santa.html

The giant Christmas tree will be the backdrop of live music performance and
a puppet drama about how pollution and global warming is making life
difficult for Santa and his Helpers.

You'll be entertained and learn about ways you can celebrate the holiday
season and enjoy the whole year in environmentally-friendly ways! You may
also enjoy a visit to our craft table to make a holiday gift out of recycled
materials! Refreshments will be available for purchase.

Free Admission!

Bring the family!

Tell your friends!

Sponsored by the Community Center for the Arts (C4A)

http://www.c-4a.org/

(You're on our mailing list because we think you're interested in the arts.
Please let us know if you'd prefer not to get our notices.)