[CMI-CM] Mustache Ride!

Joel Gillespie joelgillian at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:22:47 CDT 2009

Hey all,

In case you haven't heard, we're having an alleycat on Saturday, August 22. We've decided to call it The Mustache Ride. It should be a good time, with a mustache contest (with divisions for real and fake), alleycat, and afterparty featuring some great live music. The event starts and ends at the Bike Project, and the afterparty will be there, too. Registration is $10 if you sign up before August 15, and it includes a great t-shirt, entry in the alleycat, mustache contest, and messenger games, and admission to the afterparty. You can still register after August 15 up to the day of the event, but it'll cost you $15 and there will be no guarantee of a shirt, so sign up early if you can.

You can register for the event -- or sign up to volunteer -- on our website (thanks to Phil Graff and Todd Spinner for setting it up):

http://mustacheride.org/

Check out the Facebook invite, and please pass the invite on to your friends:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=114453676791&ref=ts

If you have any questions, feel free to write them on the event's wall or shoot me an email. Thanks, and have a good one.

Joel