[CCB] [CMI-CM] Re: Bicyclist dies after being hit by truck in Urbana

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 22:40:22 CDT 2009

Does anyone have odd cans of white paint lying around? Maybe we can have a paint session at the Bike Coop during one of the open hours, then a bike procession to the location on another day (after they dry).

Certainly recognizing this should be part of critical mass on the 31st.

-elizaBeth

A strong people need no leader
- Zapata