[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: August 19, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:45:21 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2022

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you about future plans for REVOLTING, the next
Champaign Movie Makers meeting, unhappy Lorraine Theater news, a new IFV Web
site, and what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2014

The fall will be movie time on the Mother Road when the Route 66
International Film Festival rolls around for its ninth outing in Springfield
on September 17-19, 2010. Some of their neighbors will also be exhibiting at
the event.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2000

Vines stood in for wolfsbane last weekend at Mike ‘n’ Molly’s in Champaign,
IL, when Jason Butler of Brainsmart Productions offered up laughs, tears,
and WEREWOLF CEMETERY Issue 4. Take a gander right here at what to expect
courtesy of our new “Images of the Week” department!

Finally, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, August 20, for an additional
look at REVOLTING!

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
cuconfidential at gmail.com