[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: August 26, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:51:21 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2069

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you about the doings of Dark Maze Studios, a South
Africa documentary project, the boom and bust of Bloomington-Normal
theaters, and what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=1892

The first meetings of Illini Film & Video were on Tuesday, August 24, 2010,
6:30 p.m., and Wednesday, August 25, 2010, 8 p.m., in Room 104 of the UIUC
English Building on the Main Quad.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2045

Military veteran Thomas R. Jones translates his war experiences to the stage
in a new multimedia performance called “A Long Way Home” at the Hoogland
Center for the Arts in downtown Springfield, IL, running September 10-12,
2010.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2034

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Characters turn into caustic observers
which sets up conflicts aplenty in REVOLTING, produced by Mike and Leslie
Boedicker of Roselawn Productions in Danville. Check out the first trailer
and a group photo!

Finally, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, August 27, for Dark Maze
Studios goodness!

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406