[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: November 12, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 23:29:30 CST 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2354

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we salute REVOLTING, IT’S A PENGUINFUL LIFE, and the Art
Theater in victory, announce calls for actors, plug this weekend’s film
fests, and reveal what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2328

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Let’s take a quick look at the
award-winning entries that typified the horrific variety presented at this
year’s Freeky Creek Short Film Festival: BEDTIME FOR TIMMY, SIDE EFFECT, and
THE WINTER STALKER!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2329

The seventh annual Embarras Valley Film Festival will explore silent film in
the Land of Lincoln on November 11-13, 2010, at Eastern Illinois University
in Charleston.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2330

Champaign/Monticello filmmaker Robin Christian reports from the road about
one of several industry conferences he attends each year, this one sponsored
by the National Association of Television Program Executives.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2355

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Let’s now take a quick look at the work
of Johnnie May and Danny Plotnick that typifies the wide-ranging variety
once presented at Champaign-Urbana’s Freaky Film Festival from 1997 to 2000.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2356

In the return of C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” we
want to know what you’ll be up to movie-wise in the coming year!

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406