[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: November 18, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 20:44:11 CST 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2396

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we find the release date for PRESS START 2, lament a lost
student film, spill on a new Illini Film & Video project, and give up what
movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2356

In the return of C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” we
want to know what you’ll be up to movie-wise in the coming year! Two weeks
left to tell us about it!

Finally, look to the 'blog on Saturday, November 20, for thoughts and
propositions regarding the New Art Film Festival - will it return in 2011?

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406