[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: November 24, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:42:18 CST 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2434

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we do very little except wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving
and otherwise update what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2419

We can hear your answer now: “Hell, no! NAFF won’t go!!!” You may be right.
We may be crazy. Any which way, it’s time for you to read on, MacDuffs, and
carefully consider the words contained herein "Images of the Week" regarding
the New Art Film Festival.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2356

In the return of C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” we
want to know what you’ll be up to movie-wise in the coming year! One week
left to tell us about it in your own words!

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406