[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: October 21, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:31:33 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2247

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you about one more REVOLTING, an Innocent Words DVD
drive, a portfolio photo opportunity, a new N-G movie column, and what
movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2242

Joe Taylor of Sleepy Creek Vineyards in Fairmount, IL, has announced the
entries that will be shown during the Freeky Creek Short Film Festival on
October 29-31, 2010.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2249

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Peruse a few more never-before-seen
images of the LEADING LADIES production team filming at the former Rialto
Theater, and then watch Team Beahm film in full motion courtesy of a local
news segment! [POSTING 10/22/10 @ 10 A.M., CST]

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406