[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: October 15, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 23:16:01 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2227

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we discuss THE LORD IS NOT ON TRIAL HERE TODAY with Jay
Rosenstein, encourage walking, engage in talking, and reveal what movies are
now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2220

Scientist and author Sandra Steingraber and Toronto filmmaker Chanda
Chevannes have scheduled the first stop of their Illinois tour for the new
documentary, LIVING DOWNSTREAM, at the Art Theater in Champaign on Saturday,
October 16, 2010.

~~~~~

We'd still like to solicit your feedback on the CUBiz column. Do you like
them? Are they informative and interesting? If you aren't reading CUBiz,
then maybe now is the time to take a look and see what you're missing! For
instance, something on the positive this week:

"Two weeks ago, we mentioned a casting call for the next Kill Vampire
Lincoln Productions project, ONCE UPON A TIME IN 1972. Chris and Anne
Lukeman posted to the Champaign Movie Makers Yahoo! Group on Sunday that the
search is on for folks to crew this 'action/science-fairy tale,' which
begins production at sundown on Saturday, October 23. Three all-night shoots
on October 23-25 will be followed by further shooting the third weekend of
November. Available roles include 'grip, production management, production
assistant, art department, [and] camera,' according to the Lukemans, whom
you can write at chrislukeman [at] gmail [dot] com for more information."

We won't know otherwise unless you visit CUBlog and give feedback about it
as a personal e-mail or a posted Comment:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2227

Or, you could join in a conversation already in progress:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2214

Thanks & keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406