[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: September 2, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 13:45:41 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2101

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you about our brand-new YouTube channel, the wrap of
MY DOG THE SPACE TRAVELER, a NCSA opportunity for students, and what movies
are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2089

Video producer Bogdan Heretoiu and UIUC Masters’ candidate in Dance, Catrina
Choate-Heretoiu, are looking to cast and crew up a “dance for camera”
production to shoot in Champaign-Urbana this fall.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2080

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Our favorite digital warriors in the
flesh will return in Dark Maze Studios’ PRESS START 2: CONTINUE and we have
the first official image for you! Also, revel in the international cinema
esoterica known as “remakesploitation” by watching two episodes of Dark
Maze’s DEJA VIEW!

Finally, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Friday, September 3, for choice clips
from the brand-new C-U Confidential channel on YouTube!

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406