[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: September 10, 2010

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 00:53:03 CDT 2010

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2127

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we tell you what happened to A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW, how we
upgraded our new YouTube channel, which publications profiled friends of
CUBlog, and what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2110

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Whether you’re ready or not, we’re
lining ‘em up one by one on our brand-new YouTube channel, the C-U
Confidential Revue! Peek here first for a few examples of indigenous
streaming video that also appear on the channel.

Finally, look to the 'blog tomorrow, Saturday, September 10, for insights
into the mystery surrounding A CERTAIN POINT OF VIEW!

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406