[CU-Movies] New Art Film Festival returns this Friday, 4/8, to the Art Theater in Champaign!

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:05:57 CDT 2011

All,

We hope that everyone within easy driving distance of The Art Theater, 126
W. Church St., Champaign, IL, will be able to join us for some or all of the
second New Art Film Festival this Friday, April 8! Admission is free and
will allow you to enter a world filled with drama, thrills, jubilation,
adventure, and the good old-fashioned heebie-jeebies - all within
independent cinema created by the people of Champaign, Urbana, and the
cities beyond! Films begin at 5 p.m. and will wrap just after the stroke of
Midnight; our schedule is such:

5 p.m.: PORTRAITS: 20-25, PROBABILITY OF POSSIBILITIES, DIVERSION, HANJAN,
ONCE UPON A TIME IN 1972

7 p.m.: PRESS START 2 CONTINUE w/BEDTIME FOR TIMMY, WOODEN HOUSES

9 p.m.: AMBER ROSE

11 p.m.: ONCE UPON A TIME IN 1972, SELF-HELP SHERLOCK, THE WINDOW INTO TIME,
IN VINO VERITAS, ONE ROACH FOR SEAMUS

Make sure to check out the NAFF's Facebook page and please "Like" us (and
share us with all your Friends) if you dig what you see:

http://www.facebook.com/newartfilmfestival

We'll see you at not just any movies - OUR movies!!!

Best,

Jason Pankoke
Programmer, New Art Film Festival
Editor, C-U Confidential