[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: January 7, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 22:52:22 CST 2011

Greetings, friends, and Happy New Year!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2628

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we announce Dreamscape Cinema film classes, prepare for the
return of AT THE MOVIES, welcome new writers to the fold, and list what
movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2641

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what the new
Roger Ebert movie review show on PBS will need to offer viewers in order to
thrive! Comments open for 3 weeks!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2541

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: At long last, we can share a first look
at Pounded Pavement Productions’ feature, FINDING VIRGINIA, which they
filmed in Decatur, IL, in October 2009, while we also post the trailer for
the feature AMBER ROSE, filmed in Champaign-Urbana, IL, in May 2010.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406