[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: January 16, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 14:25:45 CST 2011

HAVE YOU ADDED YOUR TWO CENTS' WORTH
TO THE CURRENT CLEAN SLATES?
WHY NOT DO IT RIGHT NOW!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=27

Greetings, friends! Sorry we're late this week.

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2672

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we announce the World Premiere of Dreamscape Cinema’s
DISPOSABLE, pass along film fest deadlines, prove our commitment to print,
and list what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2651

Champaign/Monticello filmmaker Robin Christian reports from the road about
two of several industry events he attends each year, the American Film
Market and the AFI Film Festival.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2662

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks which 2010 movie
releases you liked the best! Comments open for 3 weeks!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2641

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what the new
Roger Ebert movie review show on PBS will need to offer viewers in order to
thrive! Comments open for only 2 more weeks!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406