[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: June 4, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 21:16:59 CDT 2011

WHAT ARE *YOU* THINKNG WHILE YOU WATCH A MOVIE?
TELL US ALL ABOUT IT ON THE NEW "CLEAN SLATE"!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3498

Greetings, friends! Highly concentrated goodness awaits you below:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3477

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we give props to CUBlog & CUZine contributors past, wish out
loud for future contributors to make themselves known to us, and reveal much
movie-related opportunity brewing near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3489

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: Ah, the ephemera of the movies of
Champaign, Urbana, and the cities beyond we sometimes forget we have… In
this first of three installments featuring images culled from our archives,
student bodies of area colleges represent!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3498

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what strikes
moviegoers’ fancy when they watch films! Comments open for 3 weeks!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3442

In this edition of “The Double Life of a Cinéaste,” author Tyler Tharpe
ponders the apparent film industry need to manufacture movies that work
overtime saying what they really mean.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406