[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: June 18, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 17:03:51 CDT 2011

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE C-U CONFIDENTIAL REVUE?
THIS WEEK'S FEATURED VIDEO IS THE TRAILER FOR
"ONCE UPON A TIME IN 1972," CHECK IT OUT:
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential

Greetings, friends! We're back from vacation and ready to rock you:

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3518

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we hook you up with THE DRUNK, press you to feel the
PARANOIA, beg you to raid your closet for Seventies threads, and hope you
pay mind to all the movies now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3508

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we unearth a COMMUNIST plot, find a good reason to JUMP IN,
improvise a CHARLESTON happy dance, introduce new film fest possibilities,
and relish the movies now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3527

>From the “Images of the Week” Dept.: In this second of three installments
featuring images culled from our archives pertaining to the movies of
Champaign, Urbana, and the cities beyond, we highlight (mostly older) random
activity!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3498

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what strikes
moviegoers’ fancy when they watch films! Comments open for 1 final week!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3442

In this edition of “The Double Life of a Cinéaste,” author Tyler Tharpe
ponders the apparent film industry need to manufacture movies that work
overtime saying what they really mean.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406