[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: March 12, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:39:17 CST 2011

DID YOU BOOK YOUR ADVERTISEMENT IN
C-U CONFIDENTIAL #5, COMING THIS EBERTFEST?
DEADLINE IS MONDAY, APRIL 4, 5 P.M. CST!!!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?page_id=145

Greetings, friends!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3006

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we ask that you send prayers and other forms of aid to the
people of Japan, scribble all sorts of reminders on your April calendar, and
take stock of what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2996

Look everybody, it’s a new C-U Blogfidential contest! We have three DVD
copies of Dreamscape Cinema’s DISCONNECT from Osiris Entertainment to hand
out … don’t you want to know how to win? Deadline to enter is Monday, March
21!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2982

If Year 6 turns out to be the same as it ever was for C-U Blogfidential,
will it be best for the spinning wheels to simply stop turning? This one’s
up to you, dearest readers.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2976

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what you feel
the C-U needs for its filmmaking population to thrive! CS also wants to know
that it will take to attract more active participation from YOU, dearest
readers! Comments open for only 2 more weeks!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2834

There’s a simmering firestorm of filmic intensity coming your way in the
form of C-U Confidential issue 5, but it can’t battle for truth, justice,
and the artisan way without your advertising dollars!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406