[CU-Movies] C-U Confidential 4 Fans :: March 20, 2011

Jason Pankoke cuconfidential at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 14:33:15 CDT 2011

BE SURE TO ENTER OUR NEW DVD GIVEAWAY
FEATURING "DISCONNECT"! IT'S FREE AND TIMELY!!
ENTRIES MUST BE IN BY TOMORROW, MONDAY, MAR. 21!!!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2996

Greetings, friends, and welcome to Spring Break!

Have you read all the local movie news fit to post?

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3033

In this edition of C-U Blogfidential’s all-purpose column, “C-U
Biz-en-scène,” we do very little except wish everyone a bit of luck o’ the
Irish and otherwise update what movies are now playing/renting near you!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3026

The University YMCA continues its presentation of the Global Lens 2011
international film series this week with a thoughtful Bosnia-Herzegovina
entry, BELVEDERE, directed by Ahmed Imamović.

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=3017

Our readers are not the only ones who receive the fruits of our writing
labors. Behold (and then disperse at your leisure) the official press
release announcing the 5-year anniversary of C-U Blogfidential!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2976

C-U Blogfidential’s monthly open forum, “Clean Slate,” asks what you feel
the C-U needs for its filmmaking population to thrive! CS also wants to know
that it will take to attract more active participation from YOU, dearest
readers! Comments open for 1 final week!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2996

Look everybody, it’s a new C-U Blogfidential contest! We have three DVD
copies of Dreamscape Cinema’s DISCONNECT from Osiris Entertainment to hand
out … don’t you want to know how to win? Deadline to enter is tomorrow,
Monday, March 21!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2834

There’s a simmering firestorm of filmic intensity coming your way in the
form of C-U Confidential issue 5, but it can’t battle for truth, justice,
and the artisan way without your advertising dollars!

http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?p=2406

We want more MICRO-FILM. You want more MICRO-FILM. We want more C-U
Confidential. You want more C-U Confidential. We’re in a minor funding jam
with our printer. You want to help us get out of that very same jam. We’ll
love you forever and ever if you do.

~~~~~

Keep on filming,

~ Jason P., Editor

~~~~~

"This is not just movies, it's our lives."
http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Catch up on “C-U Biz-en-scène” right now!
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?cat=406