[C-U Smokefree] FW: C-U Smokefree flyer

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 1 11:08:05 CST 2003

Hi to all of our supporters,

Attached is a meeting flyer for Thursday's meeting.  I would encourage all who can to print as many copies as they need and distribute and post them at will. It will print in color of course, but if you don't have access to a color printer, go ahead and print it black and white.  It looks fine, just less colorful.

As a side note, don't consider the logo used here as our final decision necessarily, but it will do for now.

If you don't have Adobe reader, what're you waiting for?  It's a free download.

Thanks,

President Scott