[C-U Smokefree] Meeting Tuesday night

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 15 21:48:30 CST 2003

Carol and I cannot make the strategic planning meeting planned for Tuesday night due to our children's Christmas concert, which we just found out about this weekend.

I've been in contact with some people about rescheduling, and I think the best thing to do is propose Thursday night at 7 and see who can make it.  If you wanted to attend and can't make Thursday let me know.  The same goes if you wanted to attend and CAN make Thursday.  So in either case, if you want to attend, please reply to me to this email.

I'll check with Tara about room availability, but if we can't do Carle, I'd propose meeting at Silvercreek or the Courier. Once I know how many people we have, I'll make us a reservation if need be.

Thanks,
Scott