[C-U Smokefree] Tomorrow's meeting

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 16 21:45:54 CDT 2004

Greetings to the huddled masses of C-U who yearn to breathe free!

Remember our regular meeting tomorrow night at the Carle Forum at 7pm.

We will discuss our plan for the Fall through the proposed November introduction of the ordinance to our councils.

Below is an agenda for the meeting:

Agenda

C-U Smokefree Alliance

Regular Meeting August 17, 2004

Welcome and Introductions

Acting Treasurer's Report

Membership Team Report (Brian Counter & Kerisa Fish)

IT report (Dan Lewart)

Report on Urbana Farmer’s Market: 9/11 and 10/15

Report on Restaurant and Bar Training Research Project (Scott)

Report on Franklin Middle School Youth Engagement Group (Scott)

Council Strategy update (Kathy Gary)

Bi-weekly Strategic Planning through November

Farmer’s Market Sign up: 9/11 and 10/15

Sweetcorn Festival Sign up: 8/27 & 28
Next Regular Meeting: 9/7

We hope to see you all there!