[C-U Smokefree] Tomorrow's meeting

Kathy Drea kdrea at lungil.org
Tue Aug 17 09:11:03 CDT 2004

We now have the money to do the phone survey.  We need to strategize the
timing of both the survey and the follow up press conference/release of
results.

Kathy Drea, Director, Public Policy
American Lung Association of Illinois-Iowa
3000 Kelly Lane
Springfield, IL  62711
1-800-788-5864
FAX:  (217) 787-5916