[C-U Smokefree] Restaurant Observation Forms

Paul Holze pholze at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 20 08:36:19 CST 2004

HELLO ALL AGAIN!  Just a reminder that the Restaurant Observation form
is on the website and available to be downloaded
(http://www.cu-smokefree.org/)!!  Just print off a form, eat out, and
answer the questions!  You will see the instructions on the form (the
floor plan does not need to be detailed).  We appreciate all of you have
helped and filled out a form, but we hope to continue to get more and more!!

Below are a list of restaurants which have been covered during at least
one time.  It doesn't prohibit you from going there but could benefit us
in other ways if you are able to eat at a un-observed place!!!

Thanks,
Paul
-------------
Applebee's