[C-U Smokefree] Meeting cancelled tonight

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 5 08:56:58 CST 2004

[note: I'm just resending this message in plain text for those who may not be able to read the previous one]:

Dear Smokefree Supporters,

Since the irony is not lost on me of dying in a tragic automobile accident on the way to a meeting to prevent 53,000 deaths from second-hand smoke, I've made the decision to cancel our meeting for tonight, postponing to next Thursday if possible.

We need to gear up our "crack team of experts" as follows:

Dan, can you post the cancellation on the web site (and then post the meeting time update as soon as we confirm it?)
Tara, can you see if Carle can provide us with a meeting space next Thursday 7-9?
Heather, can you create a revised flyer and get it to Dan?

I hope to see you all next week, and remember, I thank rather "C-U Smokefree" than see you in the hospital!

Thanks

Scott
President, C-U Smokefree